The Babysense2 breathing monitor is a quality product that monitors the breathing rate of your sleeping baby. If your baby’s breathing slows to less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds, the monitor will alert you audibly and visually. Best of all, unlike most breathing monitors, this unit is actually registered as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods, which means that some health funds may refund on this item!
Babysense2 Breathing Mon.
The Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor gives you peace of mind, knowing that your baby is being moitored at all times by a quality baby monitor.
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- It continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby and sounds an audible alarm if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds.
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress.
- It also has a parent talk back feature and an adjustable night light.
- Includes a digital audio monitor.
- Battery operated
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.